Monday, June 27, 2011

Welcome To Chichi Trendy!


Simply knowing about the latest in fashion trends isn't enough! You MUST know how to wear them properly, otherwise you'll wind up looking like you're trying way too hard and that's never a good look.

As a fashion addict, I’ll make sure you’re always rocking the hottest/latest trends and doing it THE RIGHT WAY. So, if you’re too busy to keep up with the ever-changing trends or you’re just clueless about fashion, let me do the research for you!  

MEN, this site is for you too! Keep tuning-in to learn the latest in trends for my girls, guys and toddlers (aww). When it comes to fashion, there is no age limit. You’re never too young or too old to be trendy. Check out this site I discovered: www.FashionAfter40.com

***Click on a tab above to view one of my fashion topics.***

Tootles…..
Nicole Schinelli
nschinelli@aol.com



No comments:

Post a Comment